About Me

My photo
Brevard, North Carolina, United States
I've been a full time studio potter and sculptor since 1994. I own The Duckpond Pottery, a retail pottery shop and venue for live original music located in the little mountain town of Brevard, North Carolina. "I've always wanted to be an old potter. I get closer to my goal everyday."--me

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Kickstarter: Funding for the People, By the People!

If the Rolling Roots program is going to get legs I'm going to have to find some funding.  Right now I'm looking to Kickstarter.  This thing is Awesome!!


1 comment:

  1. This idea is wonderful! and has to be promoted. Do you have more pictures and could I use them in a blog post? Would you be interested in writing a guest post about it? kind of do-it-yourself for other schools to follow the idea?
    My e-mail address is ewamariasz {at} gmail dot com.
    Greetings,

    ReplyDelete